Based in Belgium/South Africa
Senior Executive with more than 30 years experience in Executive Education, Leadership and Management Development, Sustainable Strategy, Finance and Leadership Consulting. Recognized as an exceptionally results and people orientated executive in the Executive Education and Leadership Consulting industry, someone who is creative, take calculated risks and acts and thinks strategically.
Global, multi-cultural savvy executive who has been doing global business across the globe,by developing new business opportunities and partnerships across EMEA including Russia, Africa and the Middle East ,Asia-Pacific and Americas
Primary areas of expertise include:
- Sustainable Strategy, Finance and Leadership ( implementing 17SDGs for a Better Business for a Better World )
- Leadership development program /solution design for a Sustainable Future
- Leadership Development 3.0
- Towards more circular business models
- Leading multi- cultural virtual dispersed team
- Developing strategic partnerships
- Recruiting and developing staff and teams
- Global business development
- Setting Up Startups in emerging markets i.e. Russia, Africa
- Skilful negotiator on C- level
- Global multi-cultural business acumen
- Results driven in continuously achieving both top line growth and positive bottom line over a period of 20years.
- Sustainable Finance, Strategy,Leadership Consulting with SDGs as Compass
- Productivity Consulting
- International Negotiations
- Strategic Leadership Consulting and Leadership Solutions 3.0
- Global Business/EMEA Experience
- Managing start up, Non for Profits in Executive Education sector
Partner Future Work Forum, CEO and Co-Founder Sustainability Centre Europe, Former Managing Director and Vice President CCL EMEA and Management Centre Europe and former CEO ABIS(The Academy of Business in Society).